"Don't moan for change,
Standing for Auckland Mayor 2022
SOME OF MY PROMISES...
- To investigate corrupt spending
- Get a public mandate to build a Waste to Energy Plant
- Investigate Comb Parking Towers - no more sprawling carparks
- Listen to Aucklanders and take their ideas to Council table.
- To stop the environmental slaughter of our city.
- Provide full transparency on all Council finances and operations.
- Stop the public bullying from the CCO's.
- Bring Auckland Transport back to reality.
- Get the truth about Panuku's land developments.
Hi, I'm Craig - and I'm campaigning to be Mayor of Auckland.
I'm a former engineer and now freelance media operator.
That means a mix of videography, presenting, broadcasting, writing, voicing.
I'm also an event MC and Marriage Celebrant.
To top that off, I'm a husband of 23 years, and a father of a 21 year old daughter and 17 year old son.
Watch my bio video to get a better idea.
Auckland City needs someone fresh. Someone who hasn't stepped their way through the ranks of politics.
Someone willing to tell the public exactly what is going on.
Someone that doesn't consider the Mayoralty to be their playpen for pet projects.
Someone that is capable of turning things upside down to get to the base.
Someone who is tired of seeing unacceptable and frivolous spending.
Someone that wants to make the city a better place.
After years of the same representation by former politicians or business people looking to float their own boat, the question needs to be asked:
"What good have they done for the city and those regular people that live within its boundaries?"
A Mayor can’t sort all the problems.
Other Candidates will try and convince you that they can - but they can’t. I will not lie to you about this.
What a Mayor can do is provide transparency on what is happening and make public servants publicly accountable.
Quite simply the Mayor represents and champions the people and the city.